If there is something you are not happy with, or you feel we have let you down, we want to know. We take every complaint seriously and are committed to resolving the complaint to your satisfaction.
We want to raise a complaint with us to be as easy as possible, you can do this by:
Step 1: Contact our Customer Services Team
• By opening a Ticket via our ticket system: https://selfservice.dataenergy.co.uk/
• By Post: Customer Services, Data Energy Management Services, Sion Park, Stansted Road, Birchanger, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5PU
We aim to fully resolve your queries or agree a solution at the first point of contact.
Step 2: Escalate to Customer Care Executive
If you are unable to reach a resolution with our Customer Services Team, please open a formal complaint with our Customer Care Executive, who will undertake an independent, internal review and aim to reach a resolution within 14 working days. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days (excluding weekends) and a reference number will be provided at this stage.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Post: Complaints, Data Energy Management Services, Sion Park, Stansted Road, Birchanger, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5PU
Step 3: Get independent advice
If you are not satisfied with our final decision, having completed steps 1-2, you can get independent advice. Please note, a 'deadlock letter' will not be provided as Data Energy is not your heat supplier.
There is also a voluntary regulation body called the Heat Trust. If your communal heating scheme is a member of this scheme, you can contact them for advice at:
• Heat Trust, 6th Floor, 10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0DX.